UPDATE ON INDONESIAN TRAVEL REGULATION
18 MAY 2022
A. Indonesia updated international entry points:
1. Soekarno-Hatta, Banten;
2. Juanda, Jawa Timur;
3. Ngurah Rai, Bali;
4. Hang Nadim, Kepulauan Riau;
5. Raja Haji Fisabilillah, Kepulauan Riau;
6. Sam Ratulangi, Sulawesi Utara;
7. Zainuddin Abdul Majid, Nusa Tenggara Barat;
8. Kualanamu, Sumatera Utara;
9. Sultan Hasanuddin, Sulawesi Selatan;
10. Yogyakarta, Kulonprogo;
11. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Aceh;
12. Minangkabau, Sumatera Barat;
13. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II, Sumatera Selatan;
14. Adisumarmo, Jawa Tengah;
15. Syamsuddin Noor, Kalimantan Selatan; and
16. Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman, Kalimantan Timur.
B. The requirements to enter Indonesia are as follows:
1. Comply with the set by the Indonesian government.
2. Download the PeduliLindungi application on their phone before departure.
3. Show the card/certificate (physical or digital) stating the date of the second dose Covid-19 vaccination at least 14 (fourteen) days before departure, with the following conditions:
1. Indonesian citizens who have not been vaccinated will be vaccinated at the quarantine place upon arrival in Indonesia (after undergoing a PCR test and showing negative results).
2. Foreigners who have not been vaccinated will be at the quarantine place upon arrival in Indonesia through the government vaccination program (after the second PCR test shows negative results). The requirement is as follows:
1. Aged 6 - 17 years.
2. Holders of diplomatic residence permits, official residence permits; and/or
3. KITAS and KITAP.
4. Foreigners who are already in Indonesia and will travel, both domestically and internationally, must vaccinate through a program or cooperation scheme.
5. Must have a second-dose vaccination certificate (physical or digital) in the English language besides the native language.
4. Obligation to show a Covid-19 vaccination card or certificate (physical or digital) as referred to in point b above, is excluded for:
1. The foreigner who has a diplomatic visa and service visa (only for minister-level and above), according to Travel Bubble Arrangement,
2. The foreigner who has not had a vaccine shot but wants to leave Indonesia (as long not leaving the airport area) with the following requirements:
1. Allowed by the Port Health Officer in the airport.
2. Show flight tickets with the destination out of Indonesia and have direct transit from the original domestic airport to the international airport.
3. Travelers under 18 years old.
4. Travelers who have not been fully vaccinated but have already finished quarantine and not actively transmitting COVID-19 virus. Travelers need to attach letters from government hospitals stating that the person is not actively transmitting COVID-19 virus.
5. Travelers with particular health conditions and comorbid conditions where travelers cannot get the vaccine. Travelers need to attach letters from doctors stating that the person cannot participate in the Covid-19 vaccination.
5. Show the proof of payment of reservation confirmation for the accommodation (only if categorized to be quarantined).
6. Proof of Health Insurance that covers Covid-19 disease.
7. For the travelers who already have a minimum of 2 jabs of vaccination, minimum of 14 days before departure can continue their journey.
8. Those who show any particular COVID-19 symptom and have a body temperature above 37.5 deg C, will need to do a PCR test on their arrival in Indonesia. For Indonesian citizens, the cost will be borne by the government.
9. Those who do not show any particular COVID-19 symptoms and have body temperature below 37.5 C can continue their journey with these conditions:
1. Travelers who have 2 and 3 doses of vaccination a minimum of 14 days before departure can continue their journey without quarantine.
2. Travelers who have 1 dose of vaccination a minimum of 14 days prior need to quarantine 5 x 24 hours.
3. Travelers under 18 years old will follow their guardian's period of quarantine.
4. For Travellers who have a condition that they cannot be vaccinated, they must bring a letter from Government Hospital stating that the Traveller is not qualified to be vaccinated.
Read more (https://covid19.go.id/storage/app/media/Regulasi/2022/Mei/se-ka-satgas-nomor-19-tahun-2022-tentang-ketentuan-perjalanan-orang-dalam-negeri-pada-masa-pandemi-corona-virus-disease-2019-covid-19.pdf)
The regulations have changed dynamically during these past months to accommodate the latest COVID-19 situation. Thus, we highly encourage you to contact us (https://asabyjas.com) beforehand to verify the updated Indonesian regulations.
Visit ASA Website (https://www.asabyjas.com)