Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) allows quarantine-free travel to Singapore. Eligible countries to apply for VTL are:
- Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, the Republic of Korea, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Finland, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Sweden (from 28 November 2021 23:59 SGT)
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (from 5 December 2021 23:59 SGT)
- Thailand (from 13 December 23:59 SGT) (from 13 December 2021 23:59 SGT)
- Cambodia, Fiji, Maldives, Sri Lanka, and Turkey (from 15 December 2021 23:59 SGT)
Persons eligible to apply for VTL are as follows:
- Fully vaccinated with WHO Emergency Use Listing vaccines.
- Hold and acceptable proof of vaccination.
- Fulfill Travel/transit history and designated VTL (air) flight requirements.
- COVID-19 travel insurance (for foreign short-term visitors).
- Travel visa for visa-required travel document holders.
Documents required to apply for VTL:
For a more detailed application for travel under the VTL, you can visit the link here.