President Joko Widodo has officially decided on a policy of tightening community activities to prevent the further spread of Covid-19. Jokowi announced the implementation of this PPKM Darurat at the Presidential Palace on Thursday (1/7/2021). Emergency Lockdown setup is as below:
1. Industries which are allowed to work from office:
- Primary Sector (Energy, Health, Transportation, Food and Beverage, etc) 100% capacity.
- Essential Sector (Finance and Banking, Non-quarantine Hotel, etc) 50% capacity.
2. Industries which are required to operate from home:
- Non-Essential Sector
- School and University
3. Supermarket and food store opens until 20:00; pharmacy and drugstore opens 24 hours; restaurant and cafe only serves takeaways; mall, place of worship, and recreational place fully closed until further notice.
4. Public transportation capacity 70%.
5. Wedding reception maximum capacity only 30 guest with takeaway dining.
On air travel, stricter regulations are imposed as below:
1. Domestic flight is allowed with strict regulations.
2. Passenger required to show proof of vaccination at least for 1st dosage.
3. Passenger required to have PCR test maximum 2 days before flight.
Until the COVID-19 pandemic is declared over by the relevant ministries/agencies, the issuance of Visa Waiver and Visa on Arrival are suspended. Details on Visa and Stay Permit Requirement for Foreign Nationals in Society’s New Customs could be checked in here