Starting from 16 September, based on an official letter from Permenkumham Nomor 34 Tahun 2021, foreigners can apply for off-shore visa applications to enter Indonesia.
Foreigners who are eligible to enter Indonesia, must hold either one of these:
1. Service Visa
2. Diplomatic Visa
3. Short visit Visa
4. Limited residence Visa
5. Official residence permits
6. Diplomatic residence permits
7. Limited stay permits (KITAS)
8. Permanent residence permits (KITAP)
9. APEC Business Travel Cardholders
10. Transportation crews who come along with their means of transportation
11. Traditional Border Crossers
You can visit visa-online.imigrasi.go.id to apply for an e-visa and tka-online.kemnaker.go.id to apply for a work visa application.
The regulations have been changing dynamically during these past months to accommodate the latest COVID-19 situation. We highly encourage you to contact us to confirm the latest Indonesian regulations, before planning your travel.